- Gianluigi Buffon choose who is best between Messi and Ronaldo
- Messi has ‘more technical quality’ said veteran goalkeeper
- Juventus goalkeeper faces Real Madrid star in UEFA Champions League quarter-final
Veteran legendary goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon praised among the two all-time greatest players Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Gianluigi Buffon believes that Argentian striker Leo Messi has more technical quality as compared to Real Madrid star.
There isn’t much to isolate five-time Ballon d’Or champs Messi and Ronaldo, who are viewed as two of the best players ever.
Both are unequaled driving goalscorers for Barca and Madrid separately, having guided their groups to Spanish and European respects.
Buffon weighed into the argument in front of his match with Messi as Italy and Argentina clashes in an International friendly in Manchester on Friday. “They are two totally unique players,” veteran goalkeeper Buffon told correspondents on Thursday.
“Messi is more total since he begins further, has more specialized quality and a dream of the diversion that is commendable even more a trequartista than a finisher.
“Cristiano Ronaldo, maybe in light of the fact that he is somewhat more seasoned, has turned into an executioner in the penalty area. Contrasted with how he was previously, Ronaldo jam his vitality all the more, so he never again goes out to the flank for a nutmeg or traps shot, however with one ball into the box he can make a goal.”
Messi tops the La Liga goalscoring outlines with 25 for pioneers Barca this season, three in front of Ronaldo.
The Madrid star drives all scorers in the Champions League, be that as it may, with 12 goals to his name.
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS BY LIONEL MESSI
- In his 10 years for Barcelona, Messi has gathered 6 La Ligas, 5 Supercopas de España, two Copas del Rey, 3 UEFA Champions Leagues, 2 UEFA Super Cups and 2 Club World Cups.
- He holds the Guinness World Records title for the most objectives in a year: 91 objectives in 2012.
- Most global objectives in a year (club and national group): 25 objectives.
- He holds the record for the most back to back alliance matches scored in 21 matches (33 objectives)
- Messi is the primary footballer ever to score sequentially against all groups in an expert association
- Messi is the first and final player to top-score in four back to back Champions League crusades.
- He likewise has the greatest number of cap traps in the opposition
- In March 2012, Messi influenced Champions To class history by turning into the main player to score five objectives in a single match.
- Argentina worldwide holds the record for most La Liga cap traps in a single season with eight.
- Messi holds with Batistuta the record for Most Goals Scored for Argentina in One Year – 12.
- He has 89Million Fanbase on Instagram and he is one of most followed sportsperson with such great followers.
- In the La Liga, he has the record for the most objectives scored for a solitary club – 354.
- He has the record for the most objectives scored in La Liga in a season: 50 objectives
- He holds the record for the most La Liga cap traps in a season: 8 cap traps
- He is additionally the most youthful player to score 200 La Liga objectives: 25 years
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS BY CRISTIANO RONALDO
- 28 May 2016: Champions League
- 10 July 2016: European Championship
- 25 August 2016: UEFA Best Player in Europe
- 12 December 2016: Ballon d’Or
- 18 December 2016: FIFA Club World Cup
- 18 December 2016: FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball
- 9 January 2017: FIFA ‘The Best’ Men’s Player
- 20 March 2017: Portugal Player of the Year
- 21 May 2017: La Liga
- 3 June 2017: Champions League