Before you go deep into her trap wake up, and walk off. Here’s how you know she is using you for her own benefits. One day she’s going to leave you and it hurts very bad. You’re better off without selfish people in your life. Here are 15 sings she’s just not worth your time. Cheating
1. She takes you along to parties because she has nobody to go with but starts ignoring you the moment she meets her friends there. She never makes any effort to make you feel comfortable around her group of friends.
2. She never returns your calls or replies to your texts, unless, it benefits her in some way of course. She is always ready with excuses like “Oh, I forgot” and “I’m so sorry, I was just replying to you but…” But she gets mad if you do the same.
3. She calls you in the middle of the night if she needs you, but is somehow, always busy when you want someone to talk to.
4. She makes you cancel other plans for her and then inconsiderately bails out on you at the end moment. What’s worse is that she’s never even sorry for being so insensitive.
5. She shows absolutely no interest in your life. It is only about her, all the freaking time.
6. She takes advantage of your chivalry and asks you for favors all the time. You get her phone recharged, you accompany her shopping when her girl best friends are busy, you cover up for her when her parents call, you do her assignments too. You’re supposed to pick her up, drive her around and then drop her too. She literally lives off you. She’s basically made you her b*tch.
7. She’s more interested in how much you earn, which company you work for, the kind of people you hang out with, the restaurants you go than who you are as a person.
8. She uses you to make her boyfriend or her ex-feel jealous. She’s surprisingly flirtatious with you in front of her friends and her ex. While it makes you feel good about yourself, you must know she’s just using you as a device for her own personal gains.
9. She never seems eager to hang out with you usually, but if she’s getting bored, you’re the guy she calls up.
10. She’s always seeking your sympathy. It is almost like she is with you only to feel better about herself.
11. Even though she hangs out with you all the time and makes it look like she’s interested, she has never introduced you to any of her friends as her boyfriend.
12. Even though she expects you to do everything a boyfriend does for his girlfriend, she refuses to acknowledge the relationship. She keeps reminding you that you’re ‘just friends’.
13. She’s never apologetic for her mistakes, never. You can see it by the way she changes the situation by crying. It always ends up with you comforting her, even though she was at fault.
14. She conveniently assumes that you’re going to pay every time you two go out.
15. She expects you to listen to her problems patiently, but she never pays attention when you talk. She gets distracted easily, starts playing with her phone or changes the topic to something she wants to talk about.